We just received these professional shots of a very unique Timber Frame home we designed in Sun Peaks . We started designing this vacation residence in 2008 and the clients took occupancy in September.
Some of the more notable features;
· Curved timber beam
· Dual prows to access multiple view points
· Massive windows with minimal trim detailing and on an outward angle of 10 degrees.
· Built in hot tub and water fall feature
· Immense amount of stone works.
· Glass catwalk which looks all the way through to the basement
· Suspended, free floating timber staircases.
The plans for this design can be viewed here