Streamline Design is a highly specialized log and timber frame design firm based in Abbotsford, British Columbia. Since 2004, we have been completing projects throughout Canada, the United States and internationally
- Our completed projects can be found in Denmark, Switzerland, Greece, Bosnia, Russia, France, Austria, Ukraine, Lebanon UK and the Bahamas.
- We understand that your home is your personal space and that it needs to suit your individual style and living needs.
- We help support you through every step of the process from your initial idea to the fully completed project.
- We value the importance of giving due attention to detail.
- Our team puts a great deal of thought into each project selection to ensure each client is left with an exemplary and unique custom design.
- To remain leaders in the industry, we spend significant time on continuing education and R&D on the latest construction processes, building techniques and materials.
- About Our Principal
Kevin Simoes has been exclusively designing log, post and beam and timber frame homes for more than 17 years. He is a Registered Building Designer with the Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of BC, as well as a LEED Accredited Professional. He has built a strong reputation in this specialized field, accumulating an impressive list of awards and accomplishments, including:
- Abbotsford’s Chamber of Commerce ‘Young Entrepreneur Award ‘(2008)
- A ‘Professional Achievement Award’ from the Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of BC.
- A viewers choice award from the popular home design website, Houzz.
Kevin is an active member of his community, sitting on the Board of Directors for the Abbotsford Downtown Business Association, International Log Builders Association and the Sustainable Business Committee, and is also involved with the Environmental Youth Alliance.